Monday, December 8, 2008

time to salute gary. yes sir!
i've finally erase destructive memories
that killed me for the last 3 months
i've lost and gain many
the holidays is sure making me so lazy
can't wait for the cousins
10 years



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


annual dinner with those that cannot be missed.
you guys will be cherished
dinner at my place, drinks at villa bali
laughters at tbh

Photobucket
Today this could be, the greatest day of our lives 
Before it all ends, before we run out of time 
Stay close to me, 
Stay close to me 
Watch the world come alive tonight 
Stay close to me. 

Tonight this could be the greatest night of our lives 
Let’s make a new start, 
The future is ours to find 
Can you see it, can you see it in my eyes 
Can you feel it now, can you hold it in your arms tonight


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: