Thursday, June 19, 2008

happy 21st birthday to you, bryan

wow....it was just last year during my birthday, bryan told me that he is having a poolside party at his place for his birthday and told me that i am invited...finally the day has come. His exact birthday is the same as my bro but well he celebrated on 14 june. so happy for you bryan, finally you are legal for most of the things in the world. well, had fun at his party with the usual people there, benny and fred not being normal and drank just two cups of whatever alcohol bryan had... those were days, lucky i was driving or else i would hav been drunk. haha.
o well... here's the few pics i got from bryan's birthday the rest will come when i get it from him.
Photobucket
where's pohchuan our other buddy?
Photobucket
the birthday boy and me
Photobucket
met raphael at the party
Photobucket
anselm yingling and me

No comments: