Monday, March 24, 2008

the best is yet to come...

had dinner with long time friend eve..more bitching and craps from her... she reminds me of a true Singaporean survivor...being jobless for the time being but still so happy. Having a troubled relationship will never hit her too. nice to have a good talk with her on Thursday night.
happy 21st birthday to Gabriel.
held his birthday at grandeur 8...nice place but abit cramp...
:the theme that night was sporty look:
but it was nice to see familiar faces again at the party..was already missing them although it's bee only like 3 weeks? fred, benny and the usual gang couldn't go to his party due to some good reasons. But it would have been a good one if all of us was together.
Last week was kind of busy though. I started working at bling centrepoint and vivo. And had to go to 2 wakes in a week...cos yuhua's grandmother passed and benny's uncle passed too.
my condolences.
anyway Singapore fashion festival is coming! I'll be working under Daniel boey with the creative side.Good experience and want to learn more.
Photobucket
taken at Gabriel's birthday
Photobucket
gabriel and me
Photobucket
xiangjing and me
Photobucket
joel and me
Photobucket
Photobucket
my platoon not forgotten

No comments: